Mass spectrometry is a much more powerful technology than what is being used today. Mass-specs like the TRACER 1000™ ETD are very exact and specific which takes trace detection into a whole new level of passenger protection. To manage the massive amount of real-time data being generated by thousands of ETDs, the companies Software & Services offerings were developed. The following describes each of these offerings:
- TRACE-ALERT™ is the primary user interface between the instrument and the operator.
- TRACE-NET™ is a network software interface that communicates with a small or large network of TRACER 1000™ instruments.
- TRACE-LIBRARY™ can hold thousands of unique threat compounds including those authorized by the various airway authorities. This library can be instantly updated at any time with new threats or custom targets including narcotics.
- TRACE-AI™ processes ETD data from single and networked instruments to form various layers of artificial intelligence with a wide range of capabilities including regionally adjusted probabilities of detection to sophisticated trend analysis used in training.
- TRACE-GUARD™ is a service that monitors the performance and condition of each TRACER 1000™ and then dynamically generates maintenance schedules to ensure 100% uptime with the least cost.